Please be informed that Access UBS Payroll 2022.1 release is now available.
The enhancements in this release include:
- Malaysia LHDN Tax Relief Updates for the Year 2022
- Revised Malaysia Tax forms, CP8 and CP8d
- Tax update on Iskandar Malaysia Region
- 7 Bank file updates
- New CPF rates with effect from 1 January 2022
- Singapore 2022 Tax Forms (IR8A, IR8S, Appendix 8a & 8b) updates
You can update this version from your UBS Payroll software directly.
As a reminder, the minimum Malaysia EPF contribution will remain at 9% until June 2022. However, if employees wish to maintain their previous contribution of 11%, they will have to fill up the KWSP 17A(Khas 2022) form and the form must be kept by the employer for their records. The form can be downloaded from the EPF website.
For more info: O: 03-2148 7670 M: 012-203 7670
Participating Period: Applicable to qualifying purchases made between 19 January 2022 – 15 March 2022.
(a) “Redemption” form must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 March 2022. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. The participant will receive confirmation of receipt of the redemption form via e-mail within 10 working days. If the participant does not receive any confirmation of receipt from The Access Group, please email to confirm.
(b) Software must be registered between 19 January 2022 – 15 March 2022.
(a) The “Access UBS Angpow Giveaway” promotion is an Access Group Asia offer and valid for companies registered in Malaysia only.
(b) The “Access UBS Angpow Giveaway” offer is only available for purchases of Access UBS Accounting & Billing, Access UBS Inventory & Billing, Access UBS POS, Access UBS Building Services Maintenance (aka Access UBS BSM) and Access UBS Payroll. Redemption is only applicable to The Access Group products listed above.
(c) “Redemption” is only applicable to those who have registered their software between 19 January 2022 – 15 March 2022.
(d) Redemption forms must be filled to completion and submitted by 17 March 2022.
(e) “REDEMPTION” cannot be granted to any participant who:
I. Has not purchased a product within the promotional period; and/or
II. Has not completed the application form; and/or
III. Has not supplied a copy of proof of purchase; and/or
IV. Has not submitted their application within the stated time; and/or
V. Has not registered their purchased product to their company name within the deadline
(a) Redemption process will only take place after 17 March 2022.
(b) Payments will be made no later than 16 May 2022 provided all Eligibility Requirements are fulfilled (I.e. completion of the Access UBS Angpow Giveaway redemption form with a copy of proof of purchase)
(c) Payment will be made via direct debit by The Access Group no later than 16 May 2022. Please note that there may be a lead time for bank clearance.
Access UBS Payroll Year-End Seminar
- Day One - Wed 8 Dec 2021 9.30 am- 12.25 PM
- Day Two - Thu 9 Dec 2021, 2:00 pm to 4:55 pm
- RM 55 (Early bird - Now till 30 Nov 2021)
- RM 369 (1 Dec 2021 onwards)
- Mode of seminar: Online Seminar
Budget 2022 is set to revitalize Malaysia's economy.As companies adapt and evolve through the pandemic, HR and payroll professionals can play a pivotal role helping their companies keep pace with change. Access Year End Seminar - an annual online seminar - brings experts together to help The Access Group's customers deepen their understanding on the implications of Budget 2022 for HR and payroll; and provide tips for them in using Access UBS Payroll for year-end processing.The topics covered include:
- Key strategies for improving the well-being of the rakyat; and implications for HR and payroll.
- Leveraging new hiring incentives and training programmes to spur job creation and sustenance.
- Understanding social protection initiatives for the benefit of Keluarga Malaysia.
Access UBS Payroll features, tips and tricks:
- Achieve optimal runs and overcome challenges in year-end processing with Access UBS Payroll.
- Understand the differences between monthly vs yearly processing.
- Seamlessly view and edit reports for tax submissions. Prepare and process EA forms with speed and accuracy.
For more info: https://www.access-ubs.com
Access UBS Accounting Budget 2022 Seminar
- Date: 14 Dec 2021 (Tuesday) 9.30am- 1.40PM
- Pricing With Active Access Cover, Early bird (Payment by 30 Nov 2021): RM55.
- Pricing With Active Access Cover, 1 Dec 2021 onwards: RM369- HRDFund Claimable.
- Pricing of Public Rm369 - HRDFund Claimable.
- Delivery method: This is virtual Year End Seminar
2022 is set to revitalize Malaysia’s economy by rebuilding the national
resilience, protecting and driving the recovery of lives and
livelihoods, and Catalysing Reforms. Hear from experts on the highlights
of Budget 2022 and its implications for SME businesses.
Access Year-End Seminar delves into the wide perspective of sustaining the change, and this year more specifically into business digitalization, a must optimize your business and help it evolve to survive and thrive beyond the pandemic.
Benefit from the insights of our guest speakers as they share how you can foster great experiences on how e-commerce has taken the lead amongst all business growth since the pandemic and the fundamentals for eCommerce growth and success.
Improve account efficiency and free time for value-added work too by understanding the challenges in year-end processing and access tips and advice on using Access UBS Accounting for year-end processing.
For more info: https://www.access-ubs.com